Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Kjaer Weis Blush in Sun Touched

 

  Sun Touched is a coral toned shade. It is recommended for fair to medium-dark skin with olive or golden undertones. As artist Kjaer Weis describes it, "It gives a youthful look as if you have been kissed by the Sun."  I couldn't agree more with this description.

     I love the color of this blush on my medium toned skin with yellow undertones. This blush is easily blendable. I use my fingertips to apply on the apple of my cheeks. It melts with the warmth of my fingers and applies very smooth.  The color lasts on my cheeks and it leaves a wonderful glow.  The packaging is also luxurious and stunning.   Kjaer Weis is part of a refillable system and on your second purchase you can buy the refill and save.

     My skin is very sensitive and I experienced no breakouts from this blush.  Sometimes When you try more natural products you feel like you have to sacrifice that luxury feel or performance of contemporary brands.  With this product you know you are getting the best in both performance and luxury. I highly recommend this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment